It’s our business to know batteries, light bulbs, and electronic devices inside and out. We do more than offer an amazing assortment of products, we also provide services to make your products work better and last longer. Check out some of the services available to you through our local stores. Services may not be available at each store, please visit or call the store for complete details.
Burt Brothers has you covered from bumper-to-bumper. From tires and wheels to preventative maintenance and repair, we do it all. We are a one stop shop for all you automotive needs including: State inspections, glass repair, wear and tear maintenance, lifts, accessories and much more. Call us today or let us know what you need and we will do.
- Trust an expert to install a top quality battery or light bulb. Automotive Bulb – We offer an enormous selection of headlights, brake lights, tail lights, license plate lights and more. Car Battery – Pull up in front of our store and we’ll install your new car battery for you, rain or shine. Most vehicle batteries can be installed in 20.
- Get More Mileage Out of Your RV Batteries. When you're about to pack up and hit the open road, make sure your checklist starts with Interstate. Our RV batteries will get you going and then continue to power the comforts of home while in the great outdoors. Browse our RV batteries or use the battery wizard above to find the right product for.
- Layton, UT 84041 GET DIRECTIONS. FARMINGTON 801-451-4590. Shepard Lane Farmington, UT 84025 GET DIRECTIONS. BOUNTIFUL 801-299-1142. Main Highway 89 Bountiful, UT 84010 GET DIRECTIONS. FLEET VEHICLE SERVICE 801-259-8789. 2929 S Highway 89 Bountiful, UT 84010 GET DIRECTIONS. DOWNTOWN SLC 801-363-6741. 204 E 300 S Salt Lake City, UT.
Comcast Free Installation
We can get your mobile device back up and running quickly. We specialize in the repair of iPad, iPhone, and iPod models. We can even show you how to convert an old, broken iPhone into a functioning iPod! Find your device and our list of repair services.
Batteries Plus Bulbs is committed to recycling spent batteries and light bulbs as a means to reduce waste in our landfills, stop harmful chemicals from contaminating our soil and water, and preserve our environment by decreasing the need for new raw materials from the Earth. Learn more...
We test and diagnose batteries before we sell you something you don’t need. Get your car battery along with the charging and electrical system tested, for free!
Find your nearest store...
Batteries Plus Free Installation Bountiful Utah Hours
Trust an expert to install a top quality battery or light bulb.
- Automotive Bulb – We offer an enormous selection of headlights, brake lights, tail lights, license plate lights and more.
- Car Battery – Pull up in front of our store and we’ll install your new car battery for you, rain or shine. Most vehicle batteries can be installed in 20-minutes or less, no appointment necessary.
- Key Fob – Your keyless-entry not working? We’ll test your key fob and install a new battery if it needs one.
- UPS Battery - We are your supplier for backup replacement Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) batteries. We will test and, if needed, install a new battery in your personal UPS unit.
- Watch – We test old watch batteries and install new ones. In most cases, we can do it while you wait.
Find your nearest store...
Rebuild - Tech Center
Our stores are capable of rebuilding, assembling and installing hundreds of different types of batteries in our Tech Center.
- Assembly – We have battery professionals capable of creating unique solutions, using the top brands of industrial cells across chemistries to meet your custom power needs.
- Rebuild – Our trained associates can build batteries for all kinds of products including: razors, trimmers, power tools, vacuums, toys, appliances and more!
Batteries Plus Bulbs has over 650 stores in 47 states and Puerto Rico, with access to over 60,000 unique batteries, light bulbs, and related products, allowing us to to effectively serve business customers. Learn more...
Tread depths of less than 3/32' or tire treads that don't cover the top of President Lincoln's head on a penny. Other reasons to replace are poor handling or traction on slippery or wet surfaces. If your tires look worn to you, you should stop by any of our 12 tire stores and let us make sure you and your family are safe on the road.
What type of work does Burt Brother do?
Burt Brothers has you covered from bumper-to-bumper. From tires and wheels to preventative maintenance and repair, we do it all. We are a one stop shop for all you automotive needs including: State inspections, glass repair, wear and tear maintenance, lifts, accessories and much more. Call us today or let us know what you need and we will do our best to get you taken care of. Click here for auto repair services that we provide.
Let's answer this question with a question. Do you wear your summer shoes or sandals out in the cold snow, ice and rain? Of course not. Same goes for your vehicle. Winter tires are designed with special compounds and materials specifically for cold, wet, ice and snowy conditions. In flat-ice tests at 10 miles per hour, cars stopped an average of 23' shorter than all-season tires and 30 plus feet shorter than summer tires. Click here to read more, and watch a video.