- Download And Install Facebook
- Download Facebook Videos To Computer
- Facebook Video Download Free Installation
- Facebook Free Download And Install To Pc
Select the Private Facebook Video Downloader shortcut. When it is complete, you can open the Photos app to check the video. This shortcut can also be used to download public Facebook video. Method 5: Download Private Video from Facebook with Allavsoft. If you prefer GUI software, then this Allavsoft is your thing. Unlike YouTube-DL. Speedbit Video Downloader. This free software is a video downloader that can be used for downloading videos and converting them to any format. It will be able to work with most sites and fast downloads and conversions can be done. Keepvid provides online, free Facebook video download through its website, chrome extension, offline Facebook downloader for Windows/Mac and Facebook video download apps. And, these video downloaders support 10,000+ video sharing sites, provide video downloading in 150+ video/audio formats.
When you are online on a social media site like Facebook or Twitter and you come across certain interesting videos and you are not able to save it as the option is not available on most sites. In that case, you can use a Facebook Video Downloader or Twitter Video Downloader. These Video Downloader Software are free to use and can be used very easily. Most of the Flash Video Downloader can be accessed online.
Video Downloader Pro
This free software from Video Downloader Pro is used for downloading any video or music file from any website. It has a simple interface and you will be able to watch the video before you could download it.
Speedbit Video Downloader
This free software is a video downloader that can be used for downloading videos and converting them to any format. It will be able to work with most sites and fast downloads and conversions can be done.
4K Video Downloader
This free software from OpenMedia LLC will allow users to download videos, audio and subtitles from YouTube is very high quality. It can be converted into other forms for playing on other devices.
This free software from OrbitDownloader.com will be able to download videos, music and streaming media from many sites.
This free software from Vitzo Ltd is used for downloading videos from most of the major websites and converting them to any audio or video format that you want.
iWisoft Free Video Downloader
This free software from iWisoft Inc. is used for downloading flash audio and video files from any site that have a Flash video player and also for previewing the captured video.
Video Downloader professional
Final Video Downloader
iOrgSoft Free Video Downloader
Video Downloader Software For Different Platforms
If you want to install any particular type of Video Downloader then there are some Video Downloader Software available on the internet. These applications will work in such a way that you can install it only on one operating system like Windows, Mac, Linux or Android and not on any other OS.
Free YouTube Download for Windows
This free software from DVDVIDEOSOFT LTD is compatible on the Windows platform and is a very famous YouTube video downloading software. You can convert the videos that you download.
Free YouTube Downloader for Mac
This free software from Wondershare is used on the Mac devices and you can use it for downloading free YouTube videos on any device and watch it online or offline later.
FVD – Free Video Downloader for Android
This Android app from SharkLab Mobile can be used for free and it has a simple and user-friendly interface that can be integrated with the web browser for faster access.
Internet Download Manager – Most Popular Software
This premium software from Tonec Inc. is a popular internet download manager that is very fast and will be able to resume and schedule the download processes if an error occurs.
How to install Free Video Downloader?
Most of the video downloaders that are available online can be used as a free version or as a premium version. So you should find the application that you will be able to suit all your requirements and download it. If it is a premium version then you will have to contact the manufacturer for obtaining the login credentials. You can then download this software by using the links that are mentioned in the review and then the file can be unzipped so that it can be installed onto the desired location by following the instructions that are prompted on the installation window. You can also see Twitter Video Downloader
Most of the video downloaders will be able to convert all the videos that are downloaded into other formats so that it can be played on other devices. You will have options like comprehensive error recovery and schedule downloads along with resume capabilities for restarting downloads in case of a shutdown.
No doubt YouTube is the most popular video hosting ever. There are tons of educational how-to guides, funny animal videos, music clips, kids’ videos, movies, TV series and other stuff for any taste. Thus, it’s not a surprise that one of the most requested things in Google is a safe YouTube converter. Facebook in its turn is mostly used for sharing your life moments, interesting posts and chatting with your mates.
However, there are also a plenty of nice videos on Facebook that you won’t find on YouTube. You may enjoy these videos online if they are not private or save them for offline viewing. The latter option is better since you won’t need to lose traffic if you want to watch the video again and again; neither will you lose the clip if the owner deletes it or the entire profile. Besides, you can upload an offline clip to your tablet or smartphone and enjoy it whenever you want.
Check the comparison table of the tools that you’ll find in this article.
|Software||OS supported||Websites supported||Output formats||Type of license|
|Freemake Video Downloader||Windows (from Vista)||Facebook, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, Vimeo + 10 000 sites||MP4, MP3, AVI, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WebM, Android, iOS, PSP||free|
|iTube Studio||Win/Mac||Facebook, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, Vimeo + 10 000 sites||MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, 3GP, MPEG, iOS, Android||paid|
|Elmedia Player PRO||Mac||Facebook, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, Vimeo + 10 000 sites||MP4, WebM, FLV, 3GP||paid|
|Bigasoft Video Downloader||Win/Mac||Facebook, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, Vimeo + 10 000 sites||MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB, MPG, FLV, 3GP, WebM, MOV, SWF||paid|
|Video Downloader for Facebook||Android||MP4||free|
Now let’s check the utilities in details and choose the best Facebook video downloader for you.
How to Download Facebook on Windows
There are two ways to save Facebook videos on PC: install a program or use a web-service. Let’s start with software.
Freemake Video Downloader
The best option to get Facebook on Windows is to download free and safe software. We recommend YouTube downloader. It’s free, powerful, easy to use and won’t harm your PC.
First of all, go to the official Freemake website and download the installer. You can choose between two options: an online file that will download the software right during the installation process, and an offline one. The latter one is great if you have a slow Internet connection with gaps.
Install and run the software on Windows-based PC. The supported OS versions are Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, and Windows Vista.
Download And Install Facebook
Now follow these steps to download a Facebook video:
- Copy the video URL of a Facebook video that you want to get. Make sure it’s not private;
- Paste the video in Freemake Video Downloader via the Paste URL button;
- Wait for some time till while the software detects the video;
- Choose a necessary video format and quality. In case you don’t see the necessary format, scroll to the bottom of the software and select the Convert option. Click to see the drop-down menu with the available formats.
- Run the downloading process by clicking the Download or the Download and Convert button.
Freemake Video Downloader offers a wide range of output formats. You can save your Facebook video in MP4, MP3, AVI, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WebM or for mobile gadgets (iPhone, iPad, Android, PSP). If you always save videos in the same format, you can enable the One-click download mode. Choose the quality you need, the format and select a destination folder. By default, the files will be saved to My videos folder. From now on, Freemake Video Downloader will save your multimedia files with the selected settings.
- supports most popular video sites;
- many output formats and qualities;
- no ads.
- not found.
SEE ALSO: How to Choose Best YouTube Downloader for Windows
SEE ALSO: How to Change Facebook Video in WebM Format to MP4
One more interesting software to get Facebook videos is iTube Studio (https://itube.aimersoft.com/). Like Freemake, it can extract MP3 from Facebook videos or convert them to MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, 3GP, MPEG or to most popular portable gadgets with iOS or Android.
To save Facebook movies with iTube Studio, follow this procedure:
- Download the software from the official software website;
- Install and run the program on your PC;
- Copy Facebook video URL;
- If you want to only download the video, click the Paste URL button in the software and paste your link. In case you need to convert the video, enable Download and Convert mode in top right corner. Choose the format/device that you need;
- Start the conversion.
Soon your video will appear in C:iTube Studio Downloaded. You can always change the destination path in the software settings.
- most popular video sites support;
- a good range of output formats and qualities;
- screen recording option.
- trial version is very limited.
Please note that the trial version lets you save only two videos and provides a reduced number of options. The full version offers a browser plugin to save videos on the go, more conversion options, screen recording, and so on.
- 1-year license will cost you $19 per 1 PC/year.
- Lifetime license costs $29 per 1 PC/lifetime.
- Family license $72.95 per 2-5 PCs/lifetime.
Choose the license depending on your needs and download more Facebook videos.
SEE ALSO: Prepare Online Video for Your Phone Easily
How to Download Facebook on Mac
Here is the way to save Facebook video on Mac laptops and iMacs.
iTube Studio for Mac
If you are a Mac user, you can purchase a Mac version of iTube Studio:
The downloading procedure will be absolutely the same as described above. The ready files will be saved to the Downloads folder.
Elmedia Player PRO
Elmedia Player Pro is an all-in-one tool for Mac amateurs. It combines a powerful media player that supports the majority of popular audio and video formats; and a video downloader. It’s available on the AppStore for $9.99.
Let’s learn how to download Facebook videos with Elmedia Player Pro:
- Download and install the app on your Mac;
- Launch Elmedia Player and activate the Pro version with your key;
- Choose to integrate the Player with your browsers. It’ll give you quick access to online movie downloading;
- Restart the browser and then open a URL of a video that you’d like to save;
- Switch the Video tab in the software;
- Choose the desired video quality;
- Click the Download button to save the file.
You will find the downloaded video in the folder, specified in Elmedia Player Pro preferences.
- most popular video sites support;
- comes with a browser plugin;
- comes with a media player.
- WMV video file format is not supported.
Bigasoft Video Downloader
Bigasoft Video Downloader (http://www.bigasoft.com/) is a nice video downloader to get videos from Facebook, YouTube, Dailymotion, and other video hosting platforms. You can download a single video and playlist in a variety of qualities.
To grab videos with this app, follow these steps:
- Download and install it on your Mac;
- Save Facebook video URL address;
- Run the app and paste in it the link to the video you want to get;
- Choose a quality, destination folder, and an output format;
- Click the big red button to save a Facebook video.
Like the previous Mac tools, Bigasoft Video Downloader is not free. A license will cost you $29.
- simple interface;
- wide range of supported sites;
- good quality and format choices.
- can take some time to save a video.
How to Download Facebook Online
In case you don’t want to pay for the software or simply don’t want to install anything on your Mac or PC, you can get a Facebook video with the help of online services.
Please note that this way is not safe since mostly the websites contain too many ads. Besides, the services don’t provide output quality and format options. If it’s OK for you, then check what websites you can use.
Fbdown.net (https://fbdown.net/) can download only public Facebook videos or those you have access to. The steps are pretty simple as with any other web-service for video downloading:
- Copy a link to a Facebook video;
- Open Fbdown.net;
- Paste the link in a special field on the website;
- Click the Download button.
In a couple of seconds, the video will be saved to the folder that you can check in your browser preferences.
- no quality or formats choice;
- downloads only from Facebook.
Download Facebook Videos To Computer
Savefrom.net (www.savefrom.net) is almost the same as Fbdown.net. However, this service has an option to choose whether you want to get a video in an HD quality (if available) or a standard one. Usually, the file is saved in MP4 format.
- provides Chrome plugin;
- HD/SD quality choice.
- no formats choice;
One more easy way to save a Facebook video without any apps or software installs at all is to modify its URL address. What you need to do is:
- Open the video you want to save in Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge or IE;
- Change the www in the video URL to m. The address should like https://m.facebook.com/videonameexample;
- Click the Play button;
- Right-click on the video and choose an option: Save video as…;
- Click this option to download the Facebook video.
Your video will be saved in the original quality and format available on Facebook.
- no option to set output format or quality.
How to Download Facebook on iOS (iPhone, iPad)
Although Apple tries to delete all apps that can download videos from the AppStore, you can find a couple of download managers after a good research. They don’t download videos themselves but provide an option to save videos with the help of online services and then export it to Camera roll.
MyMedia is a free app that can help you save Facebook video you like right on your iPhone or iPad. Let’s see how it works:
- Run the App Store app;
- Type MyMedia in the Search;
- Download the app on your iOS device;
- Copy a URL of a Facebook video;
- Run MyMedia and open savefrom.net site in a built-in browser;
- Paste the Facebook URL and choose HD or SD quality;
- Tap Download the file option;
- Name your file;
- Then tap Media icon in the bottom of the app to check your new video.
- Long tap the video to see the option. Tap the Save to Camera roll if you want to have your video there.
SEE ALSO: Learn to Save Instagram Videos Easily
That’s how you can download Facebook videos directly on a portable gadget. If you export them to a Camera roll, you will be able to add them to your cloud service to stay on the safe side.
- option to export to Camera roll.
- no option to set output format or quality;
Facebook Video Download Free Installation
How to Download Facebook on Android
Google Play Store is not that picky toward downloading managers so it’ll be easier to find one.
Video Downloader for Facebook
Video Downloader for Facebook is a free app to download Facebook videos on Android devices. Here are the steps:
- Download and install Video Downloader for Facebook on your Android device;
- Run the app and open Facebook right in the app;
- Insert your login details;
- Find a video you want to save;
- Tap on the video to get the options;
- Tap to download a video.
That’s it. Now you can enjoy this video on any video player you have on your device.
- downloads in SD and HD (if available).
- no output format or quality choice;
Facebook Free Download And Install To Pc
Now you know how to save Facebook videos on your PC, Mac, iPhone, and Android. Please share other methods you know or share this guide with your friends.