- Free Windows 10 Upgrade Assistive Technology Fresh Installation
- Free Windows 10 Upgrade Assistive Technology Fresh Install Windows 10
- Free Windows 10 Upgrade Assistive Technology Fresh Installer
The program was stopped in July 2016. Windows 10 free upgrade is still working for users and you could be one of them. When Microsoft released Windows 10, there was a period where users with a. More than a year after ending the Windows 10 free upgrade offer for the general public, Microsoft will finally end its extended offer to assistive technology users this Sunday, December 31.
Free Windows 10 Upgrade Assistive Technology Fresh Installation
And Microsoft has the ability to fix this very quickly by simply halting offering it until they are ready with a more verifiable method. Microsoft frequently sets rules only to wink and nod and allow a known method to be used anyway. Heck, there are reports that you can still do a fresh update with Windows 10 media just like you could on the 28th. Contact MS support to request a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The support agent will provide you with an exception link to allow the free upgrade to Windows 10.
How to upgrade for free to Windows 10 after July 29
If you want to upgrade now after your free upgrade promotion expires and you use accessible technology, here’s what you do:
1. Go to the Microsoft Accessibility page.
2. Click the Upgrade Now button to download the Windows10Upgrade24074.exe file
Free Windows 10 Upgrade Assistive Technology Fresh Install Windows 10
3. Double-click the Windows 10 Upgrader file that you just downloaded.
4. Click Accept to agree to the terms.
5. This will start downloading the files and automatically begin installing Windows 10.
6. Click Restart now to restart (or Restart later to restart later from the left-hand side) to complete the upgrade.
Free Windows 10 Upgrade Assistive Technology Fresh Installer
Microsoft has yet to announce a deadline for the extension to be upgraded, but if you want to use the extension, you have to hurry, as the company can end the extension at any time.
After you upgrade to Windows 10, you’ll be able to get the Windows 10 Anniversary update, starting August 2. The new update is a significant release that supports extensions for Microsoft Edge, a unique Windows Ink experience for pen support, an updated Start menu, and many other changes and improvements.
It’s important to note that the extension to the free Windows 10 upgrade is only available to those using the operating system with accessibility technologies. If you don’t use these features, you should pay for the upgrade properly.