- Download Install Windows 10 For Free
- How To Download And Install Windows 10 For Free Full Version In Hindi
- How To Download And Install Windows 10 For Free
- Before you install Windows 10, it’s a good idea to save any work and back up your PC before you start. If you used the media creation tool to download an ISO file for Windows 10, you’ll need to burn it to a DVD before following these steps. Attach the USB flash drive or insert the DVD on the PC where you want to install Windows 10.
- Microsoft’s initial push to get Windows 7 and 8 users upgraded to Windows 10 is over. But you can still get the OS for free. Microsoft Ended support for Windows 7 on January 14th, 2020.
In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Python on Windows 10. Follow the step-by-step process to install Python on your computer. Install on automated location or on to a specified location of Windows OS.
How to Download Python for Windows 10
To install python, you have to download the latest version of python from the Python official website. This gives the latest version of Python to download on your Windows operating system.
See the screen below giving you a button with text “Download Python 3.7.0“. Click this button to download the latest version of Python on your Windows.
To do this, visit Microsoft’s Download Windows 10 page, click “Download Tool Now”, and run the downloaded file. Select “Create installation media for another PC”. Be sure to select the language, edition, and architecture you want to install of Windows 10. Windows 10 is not free if you are running Windows 8 or earlier or your computer doesn't have a license installed at all. If all you need to the installation files for Windows 10, here is how you get them: What you should do, is first download the ISO file using Media Creation Tool, then use another tool such as Rufus to make a bootable copy.
This tutorial gives you download and set up the Python process for your Windows OS. The version of Windows can be any including Windows 7, Windows 10 and all other versions of Windows.
An internet connection to download the tool and the Windows 10 image. Internet service provider fees may apply. Sufficient data storage available on the computer you are clean installing. Note that the download and image is over 3GB. Check these things on the PC where you want to clean install Windows 10.
How to Install Python on Windows After Download
After you download the latest version of Python, you have to double click Python setup installer. This gives the below-given image screen to start the process with the two options given below.
- Install Now
- Customize Installation
Let’s start with the “Install Now” process first:
Method1:- Install Python on Windows Using “Install Now”
This process installs the Python on windows automated location. You can check the installation location in the image given below. The location automatic generated for fast process of installation.
Note: If you want to install the Python on the specified location, please follow the second method.
The “Install Now” link is given as in the screen below. This gives you the automated installation location as given in the link.
But before you click the link, you have to click the checkbox. The checkbox set the PATH for Python on your windows on installation. To add the PATH, you just need to click the checkbox given in the image. The check box contains the text “Add Python 3.7 to PATH” above with of
Now, click the “Install Now” link given in the above image. This starts the installation process of Python.
You can check the installation progress as given in the screen above. This installs all the libraries of Python on to your local system.
After the progress is completed, you will see a setup successful message. The successful message screen is as given below.
Download Install Windows 10 For Free
Click the close button to complete the process and open Python.
Method2:- Install Python on Windows Using “Customize Installation”
To install the Python on a specified location of the computer system. follow the steps given below.
Step1: First click the checkbox with the text “Add Python 3.7 to PATH“. This adds the Path of Python on your computer system.
After that, You have to select the link option with the text “Customize Installation“. This starts the installation process of Python on to a specified location.
Step2: In this step, the screen is as shown in the image below. You don’t need to click any checkbox here. Just click the “Next” button here.
In this step, you have to browse and select the location where you want Python.
How To Download And Install Windows 10 For Free Full Version In Hindi
The above image installs the Python software in Python folder of C drive. Click the “Install” button to start the installation progress.
The installation progress shows the addition of all Python files and libraries.
After the progress is completed. You will get a successful message of Python installation.
You may also like to read.
Hope you like this tutorial of how to download and install Python on Windows 10. If you have any query regarding the tutorial, please comment below.
Also tell me, which software you have install for Python development on Windows.
If you are a big fan of Windows operating systems, you must be anxious about the new OS — Windows 10. Good news: Microsoft just released the Windows 10 Preview (Technical Preview) last month which you can download and install now… for free!
How To Download And Install Windows 10 For Free
Just to clarify a few points here, this is not the final version of Windows 10, which is going to be released next year. Windows 10 Preview is an official beta version, designed to give customers a preview and a test drive of what the new generation of OS is going to be like. If you already saw the commercial of the Windows 10 Preview and the new features looked appealing to you, I am sure you must be eager to have a tour in the Windows 10 Preview world for yourself. In this article, we show you how. Keep reading to learn more.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
Before we begin, since this is a beta version of Windows 10, it is highly recommended to install it on a separate partition on your hard drive instead of over your main Windows. To do that, first you need to resize or create a new empty partition on your hard drive. This can be done with any partition manager; if you don’t have a partition manager, read dotTech’s guide on best free partition manager for Windows.
Also, another thing to keep in mind, you may want to install Windows 10 virtually in VirtualBox or VMware instead of on your actual hard drive, if you want to test it out. In this guide, we are not showing you how to install Windows 10 virtually per se but you can download the Windows 10 ISO from the links we have provided below and easily load the ISO into VirtualBox or VMware to install. If you don’t know how to install Windows 10 in VirtualBox, read our guide on how to install Windows 10 in VirtualBox for free.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 FOR FREE
So how to download and install Windows 10 for free? I will show you now:
- Go to the website http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/preview-iso. You will see a list of download links as shown below; pick one. I chose “English (United States) 64-bit (x64)” for demonstration here. This download will give you the ISO (a disc image) which you can burn to a bootable device and install Windows 10 from.
- After you obtain the ISO, file, you will need a bootable device (it can be a DVD, USB, or external hard drive). Burn the ISO to a bootable device using any modern burning program. If you don’t have one, read dotTech’s guide on best free burning program for Windows. If you are going to install Windows 10 in VirtualBox, you do not need to burn the ISO file to a bootable device; rather, you need to now go read our guide on how to install Windows 10 in VirtualBox for free because you can use this ISO file directly in VirtualBox to install Windows 10.
- After you are done creating the bootable device, you will need to plug it into your computer or put it in your disc drive and reboot your computer. Upon reboot, you will need to make sure to boot from your bootable device. For modern computers, you should automatically see a prompt on your screen to do so. If you don’t see a prompt, you will have to modify the boot order from your BIOS; accessing the BIOS for each computer is different; when your computer boots up, at the logo screen read the bottom of the screen to see which hotkey you need to press to enter the BIOS.
- After you’ve booted with the bootable device, you will be prompted with an install screen. Simply follow on-screen instructions to install Windows 10!
Is Windows 10 the next big thing? Try it for yourself and find out!