- How To Install Audio Drivers For Windows Xp For Free Full
- How To Install Audio Drivers For Windows Xp For Free Download
- How To Install Audio Drivers For Windows Xp For Free Windows 10
Realtek HD Audio Drivers XP has all of the Realtek audio drivers you need to have speakers, headphones and microphones operating optimally on a Windows XP system. Realtek HD Audio Drivers XP are audio drivers by Realtek for all editions of Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows 2003, including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
How to install driver manually windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 – In most cases you will find that the Windows drivers found here are self-extracting (.exe) archives. Click the desired file. When prompted, we recommend setting the destination to your desktop. Create a new folder and move the archive into it. Click the file, it will then extract the software and related files inside of your new folder automatically.
How To Install Audio Drivers For Windows Xp For Free Full
If a driver downloads as a .ZIP file: Extract the content and save to a folder on your Desktop. Open the folder and look if there’s a Setup.exe file. If you see a Setup.exe double click to run it
But if the top level of the folder doesn’t include a Setup.exe installation file, try directing Windows to the folder you want it to install
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver. The Hardware Update Wizard opens.
- For using Windows Update, select No, not this time and click Next.
- Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced), and click Next.
- In the window for search and installation options, select Search for the best driver in these locations, and select the Include this location in the search check box.
- Click Browse, and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Hardware Update Wizard, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When the installation is complete, click Finish.
How To Install Audio Drivers For Windows Xp For Free Download
How To Install Audio Drivers For Windows Xp For Free Windows 10
Once driver installation is complete you can delete the folder on your Desktop. (But you may want to save it somewhere should you ever need to reinstall the driver again)