- How To Install Free Music On Itunes Download
- Free On Itunes Music
- How To Put Free Music On Iphone With Itunes
- How To Put Youtube Music On Itunes
Ad iMyFone iPhone Space Saver & Privacy Eraser: Friends, today i am going to show you How to Download Free. Download macOS Catalina for an all‑new entertainment experience. Your music, TV shows, movies, podcasts, and audiobooks will transfer automatically to the Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books apps where you’ll still have access to your favorite iTunes features, including purchases, rentals, and imports.
Although MP3/MP4 players have been replaced by mobile phones, iPod still has its place. It still has certain sales in the United States. In general, iPod's battery life and audio quality are better than smartphones. Therefore, for music enthusiasts, iPod is unsurpassed by smartphones.
- The follow steps will guide you how to download music from internet with iTunes. Launch the software on computer and ensure it is the latest version. Go to Browse at the top, then enter the song you need to the search box. Then it will show the search result. Choose the song you want to download.
- Listen to music by Royalty Free Music Library on Apple Music. Find top songs and albums by Royalty Free Music Library including Royalty Free Hip Hop Music Tracks and Background Music for Youtube Videos - Dirty South 1 - 60 second edit, Royalty Free Hip Hop Music Tracks and Background Music for Youtube Videos - Chopped and Screwed 1 - 60 second edit and more.
All wonderful music should be stored in iPod, so that you can listen to and enjoy them anytime, anywhere. But, do you have any ideas about how to put music on iPod without iTunes? In this article, we will show you two ways to transfer music from computer to iPod touch/nano/classic/shuffle without using iTunes.
Part 1: Why Not iTunes?
Many people wonder: how can I put music on my iPod nano/touch without iTunes? Well, why they contradict iTunes in this way? In fact, the choice is up to you. iTunes is intuitive and allows seamless interaction between iOS devices and Mac OS. However, for PC users, the use of iTunes will appear clumsy. What's more, iTunes imposes restrictions on users. For example, if people want to download or purchase music from sources other than the Apple Music store, it will be a little troublesome. Because they want users to buy music from their own store. The restrictions imposed by iTunes on users also include:
- Users cannot freely move music from iPod to iTunes, nor can they automatically sync non-apple music to iTunes.
- Users are not allowed to transfer music downloaded or purchased from sources other than the Apple Store.
- Users are not allowed to transfer music to another device one by one, but directly cover the entire library. This brings the risk of deleting all music files on the iPod.
- It does not support direct transfer from device to device, and needs to rely on iTunes library every time.
- If you don't want to use automatic synchronization of the entire music library that cause the music on the device to be lost, then you can only choose to transfer manually, but this may cause files to be added repeatedly and cause confusion in the music library.
How To Install Free Music On Itunes Download
Check If You Need:
Part 2: How to Put Music on iPod without iTunes but Using iPod Music Transfer
So, how can I sync music on my iPod without iTunes? If you don't want to erase your iPod data to sync with the iTunes library, then you can use a powerful iTunes alternative - iPod Music Transfer, which is able to transfer your music that has been downloaded on the computer to your iPod. This process is very convenient. For those users who are tired of the huge iTunes and its intricate steps, iPod Music Transfer will bring you the completely opposite experience to put music on iPod without iTunes on Windows 10/9/8/7 or Mac OS X.
Why we choose the iPod Music Transfer:
- Transfer music and other types of data from computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod, and vice versa.
- Support various file types like videos, photos, music, contacts, text messages, TV shows, ringtones, podcasts, documents and more.
- It can also transfer data between two iOS devices and sync data from iPhone, iPad and iPod to iTunes.
- It is compatible with all iPod models, such as iPod touch 4/5/6, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, etc.
- Supports on all iOS available and perfectly works on both Windows and Mac machines.
- 100% Safe & Easy to use. No risk of information leakage.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPod without iTunes but Using iPod Music Transfer
Step 1. After downloading and installing the software on your computer, launch it and connect your iPod to the computer via a USB cable. Then, you will see the interface as below.
Step 2. Click 'Music' tab from the left sidebar, then all your music files on your iPod will be displayed here. Just click on the 'import to phone' icon from the top menu.
Step 3. Locate to the music files that you want to import to iPod and click 'Open'. Then, all selected songs will be transferred from computer to your iPod within a few seconds.
Not only music, you can also put other media files to your iPod, iPad or iPhone. Learn the way here to transfer music from computer to iPhone.
Check If You Need:
Part 3: How to Add Music to iPod nano without iTunes but Using MediaMonkey
In addition to iPod Music Transfer, MediaMonkey is also a good iTunes alternative to download music on iPod touch/nano without iTunes. It not only has iPod data transfer function, such as copying MP3 songs to iPod, transferring music and videos to other iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android devices and MP3 players, it also has media manager and player features. It also supports converting unsupported music formats.
How to put music on iPod nano/touch without iTunes but using MediaMonkey:
- Launch MediaMonkey on your computer after you downloaded and installed it.
- From the main interface, choose File > Add/Rescan Tracks to the Library. Browse your computer to find the music you want and click 'OK' to add these music files to the library.
- Plug your iPod into the computer via a USB cable.
- Tap on the iPod icon from the program and then the program will start to transfer music to iPod without iTunes.
Above, we recommend two good iTunes alternatives that allow you to add songs to iPod without iTunes. Hope the method we recommend can help you. You can use iPod Music Transfer or MediaMonkey to put music on iPod without downloading iTunes. They have their own advantages, I believe no matter which one you choose, you will not be disappointed. Of course, if you are a beginner and want to choose a product that is relatively simple and user-friendly, then I suggest you choose iPod Music Transfer, which not only has all the functions you need, but also the simple operation is very friendly to beginners.
Aug 06,2019 • Filed to: Manage iTunes • Proven solutions
Is there any way to get free iTunes music? We got many questions on how to get free music on iTunes from the Internet. If you love music and do not want to pay a penny for music collection from iTunes, follow the below tips on how to get free music on iTunes.
Part 1. How to Get Free Music on iTunes from iMusic[Easiest One]
iMusic is the music downloader pro software you can depend on to download, record, transfer and manage music. It is able to download music from over 3000 music sites to MP3 for MP4 format, record music from unlimited radio stations and music players, transfer music from iTunes Library to Android phone/iPhone/iPad/iPod, export music from Android phone/iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes Library/Mac and more.
iMusic - Free iTunes Music Downloader for both Windows and Mac
- Getting Free iTunes Music and Manage free iTunes music with one click.
- Copy free music files to iOS/Android Devices. Put music, photos, playlists, videos, audiobooks and more from Mac/PC to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Download free itunes music from 3000+ Sites. Download music from YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, etc 3000 music sites for free.
- Record iTunes Music from Radio Stations. Record any song that you can play on your PC/Mac with ID3 tags attached.
- Create your music library from thousands of online music sites or music playlists to enjoy free music on itunes or other device anywhere.
- 1 click to transfer downloaded music and playlist to USB drive to enjoy in car.
- Ability to burn downloaded songs and playlists to CDs easily.
How to Get Free Music for iTunes with iMusic
Step 1: Download and install iMusic on your computer. Launch it and click 'GET MUSIC' tab. There are 3 options: DICOVER, DOWNLOAD and RECORD.
Step 2: Download music from built-in library. Click 'DISCOVER' to see the built-in music library. There are many hottest playlists. You can search for your favorite ones by searching by artists, playlists, albums, and more. After then, click the download icon beside the result to download the music.
Step 3: Download music from other sites.Click 'Download', then you'll see the download window. You need to open your web browser and open the song you need to download. Copy and paste the URL of the song to the download box. Select the download file format and click 'Download'.
Step 4: Record music from radio stations and music sites. Click the 'Record' button and then the red record trigger button, letting the software be ready for the record. Play the music you want to record. After that, you can see that software begin to work for you.
Please note that all downloaded and recorded music will be saved to music library. Click 'LIBRARY', then you can play and transfer them.
Part 2. How to Get Free Songs in iTunes Using Free On iTunes Feature
iTunes will release some free songs from artists every week. You can go to iTunes home page and open iTunes Store from the left pane of the main interface. Then navigate to the right pane, you will see Quick Links. Now click 'Free On iTunes' under the 'Quick Links' tab, all the free contents on iTunes will be shown. To download free music on iTunes, just login your iTunes account and click the 'Free' button to get free songs on iTunes.
Part 3. How to Get Free iTunes Music Using Music-oriented Podcasts
In the Podcasts section, you can get free music-oriented podcasts from iTunes, while some podcasts may include tunes and commentary. To get iTunes free music from Podcasts, click the arrow icon beside the Podcasts in the iTunes home page. Then select the Music option and you will see all free music listed on the main interface. Just click on any music you want and press the gray Free button, the music will be downloaded immediately. Or you can click Subscribe beside the music, and future episodes of the Podcast will be downloaded once they become available.
Part 4. How to Get Free iTunes Music Using Pick of the Week from Starbucks
Startbucks provides you with Pick of the Week section to get free music from iTunes. You are able to get Pick of the Week card on the counter or sugar table in Starbuck store. Also you can download Pick of the Week from Starbucks digital network. You will get songs and artists in front of the card and download code on the back. Just go to iTunes home page > iTunes store > Quick Links > Redeem, and input the code to download free music on iTunes.
Part 5. How to Get Free iTunes Music from YouTube
Free On Itunes Music
ListenToYouTube.com is an easy-to-use online service allowing you to get YouTube music for totally free. You can just copy and paste a YouTube music URL to the site, and this online YouTube to MP3 converter can directly download MP3 from YouTube. Once you get the MP3 file, you can transfer the file to your iTunes library.
YouTube-mp3.org is another online YouTube to MP3 converter that enables you to convert videos to MP3. You do not need an account but just a YouTube URL. Then this online converter will download MP3 from YouTube for you. The downside is that you have to download the converted file from their server.
vidtomp3.com not only supports to convert YouTube to MP3, but also allows you to get MP3 file from many other popular video sites like Dailymotion, Metacafe, Myspace, Break, Veoh, Vimeo, and more. You only need to enter the video URL to the site and click Download to get MP3 file.
How To Put Free Music On Iphone With Itunes
Part 6. Other 5 Music Sites to Get Free iTunes Music
As one of the biggest online music store, Amazon holds tens of thousands of free iTunes music, you could feel free to get free iTunes songs on the go.
Hip Hop fans know the importance of a good mixtape and DatPiff is your source for tons of free mixtapes from big-name rappers and the hottest up and comers. You can stream virtually everything on the site, but you still could get some free itunes songs.
Free Music Archive
As it's name suggested , you could download free songs on itunes from this free site. It's free music is offered by WFMU, one of the premier free-form radio stations in the U.S. All the music is contributed by WFMU or other curators invited to the project and has been cleared for use by the musicians. Besides, some of the music is licensed to allow you to use it for other programs.
If you adore some independent artists, Jamendo will meet your needs. As a itunes free music site, it collects nearly half a million songs exclusively indie artists looking to connect to fans for free (for advertisers, filmmakers, and others , there need to charge fees). And you could check the list of free songs on itunes.
How To Put Youtube Music On Itunes
Mp3XD offers free mp3 music downloads for Mexican and Latino music. With over 30 million users per month, this Free iTunes music site offers the biggest song hits around the world.