Just like every year, Apple announced one of the most anticipated iOS 9 with many amazing features in it. The main features in the iOS 9 include split view for iPad which will drastically improve the multi-tasking on iPad, new wallet Application instead of Passbook, improved and much needed features in notes app, improved Siri and better spotlight search option and brand new News application. Other than these features, many hidden features are also present in the iOS 9. This article tells you how to download and install iOS 9, the official version on your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPad mini, and more.
Imo makes communication easier between you and the people you care about. Imo's text, voice and video chat make it fast and easy to share experiences with your family and friends, wherever they are. With imo, you can video call a family member in a different country, upload photos in a chat group to show your closest friends, meet new people, and more. Imo is free on Android and iPhone.
- Apple has just released iOS 9.2 (build number: 13C75) for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple seeded the first beta version of iOS 9.2 to developers on October 27. IOS 9.2 includes several bug fixes and enhancements related to Safari View Controller, the new Safari window that opens up when you click on a link in some apps.
- The new iOS 9.2 updates is 272MB and has several fixes and enhancements, including: Apple Music improvements. A new Top Stories section in the News app. Mail Drop in the Mail app for.
Part 1. iOS 9 Compatibility (Supported iPhones, iPads, and iPods)
Requirements for iOS 9:
The good thing about iOS 9 is that it also supports the older devices such as iPhone 4S or iPad 2 however for smooth work and problem-free version you should at least have an iPhone 5 or iPad 3. Here's the complete list of devices which are compatible with the iOS 9:
- iPhone Models: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Models: iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod Models: iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation
As iOS 9 is currently available in the beta versions, so, we would highly recommend you to make a complete backup of your iPhone before you plan to upgrade to iOS 9 beta 5. Moreover, after installation, you don't need to make a backup of iOS 9 versions because it will not work on previously stable versions such as iOS 8.4 or 8.4.1. It is highly likely, that you will face certain problems in iOS 9, so, try not to install it on your regular iPhone.
Part 2. How to Install iOS 9 Version on iPhone and iPad
Basically, there are 2 ways to install iOS 9 on your Apple device: via iTunes or over the air. Taking the success rate of installing iOS 9, I strongly recommend you try to update to iOS 9 via iTunes. It not only is much easier, but also saves your Apple device, because instead of saving the installation package on Apple device, it is stored on your computer. Before we get down to the task, the first thing should be 'backup your device', either via iCloud or iTunes.
Install iOS 9 via iTunes
Install Apps Free Ios 9.2 Update
Step 1. Launch iTunes. Please make sure the iTunes is the latest version iTunes 12.3. If it is not, you're supposed to update it first. Otherwise, you might fail to update to iOS 9. Connect your iDevice with your computer. When connected successfully, you can see that your Apple device appears in iTunes.
Step 2. Click your device icon in the upper part of iTunes Windows to navigate to the Summary window. From there, you can see a message, telling you that iOS 9 is available. If not, you should click the 'Check for Update' button. After then, click the Update button.
Step 3. It might take you a few minutes or hours to download the iOS 9 installation package. After then, you just need to follow the prompts to install iOS 9 on your Apple device.
Step 4. Generally speaking, when the iOS 9 is installed, your Apple device will be rebooted automatically. Don't worry! Just be patient to let it finish the process.
Install iOS 9 over the Air
Step 1. Tap Settings app on your Apple device > navigate to General > Software Update.
Step 2. Click on 'Download and Install'. It will automatically begins the download process. After then, you need to tap to agreen Apple's terms and conditions.
Step 3. When the installation package is downloaded successfully, click 'Install Now'. After then, just wait to see the device to restar. Last, setup the device by yourself.
Part 3. Smart Tool for iPhone/iPad/iPod You Should Never Miss
App Ios Free
dr.fone is the must tool for you if you want to entertain with your iPhone, iPad and iPod hassle freely. Reasons: 1).iTunes is great in managing songs, videos, and playlists, but so bulky to transfer media files to your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. 2).Moreover, when these media files, downloaded from the internet, download from free apps, shared by friends via bluetooth, and songs ripped from CD on your iPhone, iPad and iPod can't be transferred back to your iTunes library at all via iTunes. 3). When computer or iTunes crashed, you need to recover the lost media files by copying them back from iPod, iPhone, and iPad and iTunes can't do it. 4). iTunes works principle: one computer for one device. Once you synced your iPhone, iPad or iPod with one computer, then when syncing with another computer, all files in the iPhone, iPad or iPod will be erased. dr.fone will help you avoid the 4 problems. Check out its main features below:
dr.fone - Make Your Mobile Life Easier Than Ever
- 1 click to copy all music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes; Library on Mac/Windows PC
- Compare songs in iDevice with iTunes, filtering duplicate while transferring music;
- Copy playlists with rating, play counts, and tunes to iTunes, avoiding the empty song awkard issue;
- Add songs, playlists, videos and photos to iPhone/iPad/iPod without erasing exiting files on the iDevice;
- Export all songs, playlists, videos and photos to a folder in computer anytime at any where;
HiPStore for iOS 9.3/9.4/9.2.1/9.1/9.2/9 or iOS 10: Are you looking for using paid apple apps for free? Yes now you can access the paid apple apps without paying any amount. All of this you can use without Jailbreaking your iOS device. HiPStore is one of the best alternative for using paid apple apps.
There are several competitors of HiPStore in the market like vShare, installous, Kuaiyong, 25PP, Zeusmos on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch. In this article you are going to learn how to download and install HiPStore for iOS 9.3/9.3.2/9.2.1/9.2/9.1/9 Expected the same steps to upcoming version of iOS 10/9.4/9.3.3 Without Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
In HiPStore there are different languages available, so you can easily change the language according to you. All other competitors apps are available in Chinese language which is difficult to understand and also difficult to install due to language problem.
Download HiPStore for iOS 9.3/9.3.2/9.2.1/9.2/9.1/9 Without Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
So, we suggest you to use HiPStore on iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch which is better and best alternative among all other competitors.
HiPStore contains all of our favorite games, apps & messengers. You can also download apps which are not available on iTunes through HiPstore without Jailbreaking your iOS device. HiPStore download and installation is very simple you can do it without any error or problems.
Steps to install HiPStore for iOS 9.3/9.3.2/9.2.1/9.1/9.2/9.4/10 without Jailbreak
- Open Safari web browser and open this link: http://www.iosemulatorspot.com/cydia-alternatives.html
- Tap on the Install button below iOSEmus, to start iOSEmus installation (this will help to install HIPStore as we want).
- Tap again on “Install” at the top right when you see “Install Profile Screen”.
- Tap on “Install” again but now in the bottom.
- Tap on “Done” button.
- Exit from the iOSEmus installation screen and go to your Home Screen (tap the Home button).
- Open “iOSEmus” application.
- Scroll down until you find “HIPStore” (this is the app that can be used to download paid apps) and on tap HiPStore.
- In the “HiPStore Signed Installation” screen tap on “Install” button.
- On api.builto.io would like to install “HiPStore”” tap on Install again.
HiPStore free download on iOS 9.3.2/9.3/9.4/10 No Jailbreak
- Go back to the Home Screen where you will see the application installing (it will take a couple of seconds depends on your Internet connection speed).
- Open the application HiPStore on iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.2/9.2/9.1/9.2.1 or iOS 10/9.4 Without Jailbreak and enjoy the app and get the free paid apps on iPhone(5, 5s, 6s, 6s plus, iPhone 4/4S), iPad( 2, 3/4, Air 2/3/4)& iPod Touch(4th, 5th Generation).
Free Install HiPStore App Working on iOS 9.3.3/9.3/9.2.1 No Jailbreak Needed
Install HiPStore on iOS 9.4/9.3/9.3.2/9.2 or iOS 10/9.1 Without Jailbreak on iOS (Alternative method)
- Open Safari browser and go to “hipstore.mobi“
- Scroll down on the page and look for Apple icon(it also says “iOS”) and tap on it.
- A new page will open and a new message will appear: “rezcdn.com would like to install Hipstore“
- Tap on the “Install” button and then “Dismiss“. Then go to your Home Screen and check the installation icon.
- Open HiPStore and enjoy.
Apps List For Ios 9
- Alternative : Download GBA4iOS App for iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak
How to change language to English in HiPStore for iOS 9.3/9.2.1/10/9.2/9
Follow some easy steps if you want to change the HiPStore language to English
Install Ios App On Pc
- Tap on the menu icon in the top left of the HiPStore and look for the “Cai dat”.
- Tap on Ngôn ngu’.
- In the first option open the sub-menu and pick “English” language.
- Now you will see the translated version of HiPStore in English.
Hey fellas, That’s end of perfect tutorial. If you have any doubt’s on Download HiPStore on iOS 9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3 or 9.2.1/9.2/9.1 or iOS 10 Without Jailbreak on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch on this tutorial please do comment in the comments section. 🙂