- Install Free Ios Apps Without Jailbreak
- Install Free Apps Iphone No Jailbreak Windows 10
- Install Free Apps Iphone No Jailbreak Iphone
XNSPY: iPhone Spy App No Jailbreak. XNSPY is another popular spyware for the iPhone. Its set-up is easy and does not require you to jailbreak the phone. It allows you to monitor the call and message logs, contact lists, geo-location, social media activities such as on WhatsApp, Snapchat, Skype, etc. 10 of the iPad Apps; 10 of the iPhone 6 Jailbreak Apps for Massive Improvements; 10 of the Messenger Apps for International Travel (list) 10 of the Navigation Apps for the iPhone: Navigate to the. Steps to Install IPA Apps Without Jailbreak Cydia Impactor has become a very well known tool for sideloading unofficial iOS apps. It was created in 2013 and is also known by the name Saurik, it is versatile and operates on both Mac as well as Windows.
In the past few years, we are witnessing an upward trend of cheat codes and game mods. A plenitude of hacked versions and modding applications have been developed to give us an upper hand while playing our favorite games. If you are an avid gamer, you must be aware of the game guardian application, the super popular game cheat engine available on Android devices. Good news is that the game guardian application has been updated to support iOS 11-12 devices as well. Known as ‘iGameGuardian,’ in this post, we are going to share with you the steps to download and install iGameGuardian on iPhone/iPad.
Check out the Best iOS Games That Help You Survive the Commute. If you have an Electra jailbroken iPhone/iPad, you can easily install iGameGuardian on the same. After installation, you require running it in no-tweak mode. With the aid and assistance of iGameGuardian, you can edit in-game variables and increase various metrics such as money, coins, etc.
Moreover, you can access unlimited in-app purchases. However, you must know that this game cheat engine works primarily with single-player games. iGameGuardian, according to some iOS users, also lets you increase or decrease the difficulty level of the game.
- 1 Install iGameGuardian on iOS Compatibility & Requirements
- 1.2 Install iGameGuardian With Jailbreak
Install iGameGuardian on iOS Compatibility & Requirements
Install Free Ios Apps Without Jailbreak
Before you initiate the installation process, please go through the following requirements:
- An iPhone/iPad running on iOS 11-12.1.2 firmware.
- Good internet connection.
- A single-player game that you wish to hack into.
Following are the iPhone/iPad models that are compatible with iGameGuardian.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6/iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6s/6s plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7/7 plus
- iPhone 8/8 plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
- iPhone Xr
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone XS
Check out the amazing iOSGods App – No Jailbreak Apps Store to get Tweaked Apps & Games.
Now, since you are aware of the compatibility and the requirements for installing iGameGuardian, we can proceed towards the steps to download and install the popular game cheat engine on your compatible iPhone/iPad.
Install iGameGuardian on iPhone/iPad [STEPS]
- As a first, please launch Cydia and add Aqua Wu’s source: http://aquawu.github.io/igg/
- From this repository, please install the iGameGuardian 8.0 package.
- After the installation is successful, you are ready to hack any single-player game.
- Please launch the application from the home screen of your iOS device. The application will display some initial values. Please do not mess with them.
- Next, launch the single-player hackable game that you wish to hack.
- After launching the game, exit the same and immediately move back to the cheat engine.
- The application will display the applicable target which you desire to tweak.
- Utilizing the ‘Search’ tab, you can input the in-game values of your choice. Next, go back to the game and you will be able to play the same with the edited values.
Install iGameGuardian With Jailbreak
How to Install iGameGuardian?
- As a first, you require a jailbroken iOS device. We recommend using an old phone rather than your primary Apple device.
- Launch Cydia on your jailbroken iOS device.
- Navigate to Sources > Edit and Add the source ‘http://mohadu31.com.’
- In the repo mohadu31, search for iGameGuardian.
- Please install the app on your jailbroken iOS device.
How to use iGameGuardian?
- Launch iGameGuardian app.
- Tap on ‘Application’ to connect iGG to a game process.
- Hit ‘Search’ and set the search mode to ‘Auto.’
- Please enter the value/number that you wish to hack.
- Post completion of the search, please go to the game.
- While playing the game, alter the number.
- Go back to iGameGuardian and search for the altered value.
- Repeat the same process until at least 12 values.
- Thereafter, select all the values and alter them to 999999999 or whatever you feel like.
- That’s it! You have successfully hacked the game using iGameGuardian.
Must check guide on Download Panda Helper VIP Free on iOS 14 & iOS 13+ Devices, that too without any jailbreak.
Final Words – iGameGuardian Download on iPhone & iPad
Please note that iGameGuardian is a paid application and you require purchasing a license of the same from igg-server.herokuapp.com. A single-device license will cost you approximately $3. As this is a single-device license, it won’t work on more than one devices.
This was all regarding iGameGuardian on iOS. If you have any questions to ask or get stuck anywhere during the installation or usage of the application, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following posts as well:
Do you want to load Kodi on iPhone so that you can stream content and install addons from your iOS device? Install Kodi on your iPhone without jailbreak, Xcode, or a Mac in a few simple steps with our guide. This also works on all iOS devices like the iPad.
Best of all, it doesn’t require you to jailbreak your device in order to work.
We’ve updated our guide with all known methods for installing Kodi on Apple devices in 2020. If you have any questions on how to make this work, comment down below or get in touch with us on Twitter for help.
Install Free Apps Iphone No Jailbreak Windows 10
Kodi on iPhone Overview
You can’t install Kodi on an iOS device like you can on Android or Android TV. The reason is biggest Apple is stricter about what kinds of content they allow on the App Store.
One big restriction is that an app can’t use third party repository sources on the internet to install extensions and addons. This means that installing third party addons would not be allowed if Kodi was in the App store.
Because of these restrictions, Kodi users have to hunt for alternative ways to install the media center app on Apple devices.The Kodi IPA application file can be installed on iOS legally and for free. However, without an Apple developer account, the IPA application expires every 7 days. Most users don’t want to reinstall Kodi and all of the addons every 7 days.
However if you are a developer with an Apple account, we’ll show you how to install the IPA file below too. You don’t need any other workarounds to install Kodi.
Old Ways to install Kodi on iPhone
There have been many ways to install Kodi that have come and gone over the past few years. One popular method was Tweakbox.
Install Free Apps Iphone No Jailbreak Iphone
Tweakbox worked by installing a developer certificate on your account, which let the service push the Kodi app to your device. Tweakbox was popular because it worked without a jailbreak too. New restrictions by Apple prevent companies from installing developer certificates for these reasons and Tweakbox does not work any more.
Cydia / Jailbreak
When jailbreaking iOS devices was popular, Kodi could be installed through the Cydia app store. Improved security has made it harder to jailbreak iPhones and iPads. As well, a lot of jailbreak features have been officially introduced into the operating system by Apple.
This means that the incentive to install a jailbreak has been lost.
Below are the only real and working ways to install Kodi on iPhone and iPad devices.
How to Install Kodi on iPhone With Cydia Impactor
- Download the Kodi 18.6 iOS APK for Kodi (IPA file) by clicking here.
- Download and install Cydia Impactor, which will be used to side load Kodi onto iOS.
- Create a free account or log into the Apple Developer Center. NOTE: If you only have a free account, your version of Kodi will only be valid for 7 days. If you have a paid account, Kodi on iPhone will stay forever.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. Exit iTunes. Let your computer Trust your phone when prompted.
- Launch Cydia Impactor (NOT as administrator on Windows) and drag the Kodi IPA file you downloaded above into the Impactor window. Input your Apple ID email address when prompted.
- After Kodi on iPhone is finished installing, you can unplug your device.
- On your iPhone, navigate to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management > Find your Apple ID > Trust
And that’s it! In 7 short steps, you’ve installed Kodi on your iOS device without jailbreak, a Mac, or Xcode. If you need to resign the app after 7 days, start from step 4 above and do not delete your app.
How to Install Kodi on iPhone With Xcode
Download Kodi, App Signer, and Xcode
Before following the instructions below, download the following three things:
- Xcode from the Mac App Store
Installing Kodi with Xcode
With all three installed, you can follow these instructions to install Kodi via Xcode.
- Plug your iOS device into your Mac and open Xcode.
- Select Create a new Xcode Project.
- Make sure Application is highlighted in the iOS section on the left.
- Click on Single View Application and then hit Next.
- Enter Kodi as the Product Name.
- Enter in a dummy Organization Identifier (e.g. com.YourName) and then hit Next
- Choose a spot on your laptop to save your repository which Xcode created and then click Create.
- Xcode will now give you the error “No code signing identities found”. Click Fix Issue and then Add..
- Enter in your Apple ID and sign in.
- Back on the main screen, you’ll see the message “To fix this issue, select a Development Team to use for provisioning”. Select the only team in the dropdown and then click on Choose.
- Open App Signer which you downloaded above.
- Under Input File, choose the Kodi deb file you downloaded earlier.
- The Signing Certificate should already be filled in with your Apple ID. For Provisioning Profile, select the same name as you did in step 10. Make the App Display Name “Kodi”. Then, click Start.
- Save the file somewhere you’ll remember and App Signer will work its magic and tell you when its done.
- Go back into Xcode and select Window > Devices
- Click on your iOS device on the left side.
- On the bottom right hand side (you may have to scroll down), click the small plus sign.
- Select the .IPA file that App Signer generated in step 14.
- Unplug your iPhone from your computer!
- On your iPhone, navigate to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management > Find your Apple ID > Trust and trust your account.
You’ll now be able to run Kodi on your iPhone for free!
Related: Click here to install Kodi on your Android phone, tablet, or TV box.
Let us know on Twitter if we can help you out!
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for two services – IPVanish and NordVPN. Both are respected in the Kodi community & have some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers