- Windows Media Center Windows 7 Download Free
- Windows 8 Media Center Install
- Windows Media Center Download For Windows 8.1
Support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020
Windows RT users are out of luck, Media Center is not available for their operating system. Type features on the Windows 8.1 start screen and select the 'Add features to Windows 8.1' entry from the results. If you already have a Media Center product key, select 'I already have a product key' from the window that opens up on the desktop.
- I have upgraded my system from windows 7 to windows 8 through digital delivery (no dvd). Later it was upgraded to 8.1 pro now its in 8.1 pro with media center. Now i want to do a clean install of windows 8.1 pro with media center but i have no media, i have only windows 8 purchase product key and current product id.
- Well, Microsoft is giving away Windows Media Center free for a limited time to Windows 8 Pro users—until January 31st, 2013, to be exact. To receive your free Windows 8 Media Center Pack, just visit Microsoft's website, enter your email address and Captcha in the appropriate fields, and a product key will be emailed to you shortly.
We recommend you move to a Windows 10 PC to continue to receive security updates from Microsoft.
Download Windows Media Player
Windows Media Center Windows 7 Download Free
Get Windows Media Player for your version of Windows, or learn how to play Windows Media files on your Mac. Get the details here.
Find help and how-to information for your version of Windows Media Player. Learn about the features and how to fix problems.
Windows Media Player 12
Play a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player
Burn and rip CDs
Codecs: frequently asked questions
If Windows Media Player stopped working correctly after the latest updates from Windows Update, you can verify that the updates are the problem by using System Restore. To do this:
Select the Start button, and then type system restore.
Select Create a restore point, and then in the System Properties pane, select System Restore.
Follow the prompts to select the restore point just before the round of updates that seemed to trigger the problem. Then run the system restore process. (This takes a while.)
After your system is restored to the earlier configuration, check to see whether Windows Media Player runs correctly again.
For advanced video features like 4K, you might also want to try Microsoft Movies & TV. To download this for free from Microsoft Store, go to Movies & TV and select Get.
Windows 8 Media Center Install
Make it yours
Windows Media Center Download For Windows 8.1
Customize Windows Media Player with easily installed skins, visualizations, and plug-ins for a new look and extra features. Learn more.