Windows Installer Editor's Review
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5 Free Download For Xp Free
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5 Free Download For Xp
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5 Free Download For Xp Download
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5 Free Download For Xp 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Installer is part of these download collections: Setup Maker, Create Installer. Microsoft Windows Installer was reviewed by Ciprian Paius. New in Microsoft.
- Download and install Windows Installer Version 4.5.If you are running Windows XP, click on the download button next to WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe.
- Windows Installer 4.5 for XP SP3 and Vista SP1. Microsoft made available for download a new version of the Windows Installer Redistributable package on June 2, 2008. Designed for Windows Server.
- The Microsoft Windows Installer works for Windows 10 and its most current version is 4.5 XP 32 Bits. If you are unable to use the installer that comes with the program you wish to load and if you are unable to use the add/remove programs tool that comes with Windows then the Microsoft Windows Installer may be just what you need.
Make the installation, maintenance and un-installation of your software easy with Windows Installer.
Bottom line: if you try to install a new program on your computer and it says it needs Windows Installer, then download this package. This 4.5 release fixes numerous bugs, so it may be worthwhile downloading if you are experiencing installation problems.
So it’s still the good old program that provides a base on which software developers can make the installation, updating and un-installation of their products quick, easy and familiar for the user.
A nice addition for software developers is the ability to integrate a customer user interface handler in the installer package: personalise the product experience for your customers.
As for those customers, there’s some good news for you as well. No more installing each package individually and rebooting your computer for every single one! Imagine the time you’ll save. With Windows Installer 4.5 the process has integrated so the installation progress, rollback and reboot happens in one single action that makes the installation process simple and less time consuming.
Other updates of interest include the update supersedence resiliency, shared component patching resiliency during uninstall and custom action execution on update uninstall. As a result of these changes certain issues experienced whilst using earlier version of Windows Installer have been resolved, including a rather annoying glitch that even if a component of an update was shared by various products, that component would still be removed if the update was uninstalled.
Pro's: Integrated installation, rollback and reboot
Con's: None that we can see... reliable and easy to use.
Conclusion: Windows provide some of the most reliable software out on the market and this is no different. We highly recommend updating if you're running on a Windows OS.
Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5 Free Download For Xp Free
.NET Framework content previously digitally signed using certificates that use the SHA-1 algorithm will be retired in order to support evolving industry standards.
This version of .NET Framework will reach end of support on April 26, 2022. After this date, security fixes, updates, and technical support for these versions will no longer be provided.
Update your deployed runtime to a more recent version, such as .NET Framework 4.6.2 before April 26, 2022 in order to continue to receive updates and technical support.
For more information, see the SHA-1 retirement plan, the .NET 4.5.2, 4.6, and 4.6.1 lifecycle update blog post, and the FAQ.
Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5 Free Download For Xp
Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5 Free Download For Xp Download
Do you want to run apps? The runtime includes everything you need to run existing apps/programs built with .NET Framework.
Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5 Free Download For Xp 64-bit
Do you want to build apps? The developer pack is used by software developers to create applications that run on .NET Framework, typically using Visual Studio.