NOTE: It is the homeowner’s responsibility to ensure the home has the proper gas, electrical or water supply lines and shut-off valves required in these guidelines for appliances.
I have a nice Frigidaire Frontload Washer (Heavy Duty Multiple Cycles Super Capacity) Free 90 Day Warranty Free Washer Hoses (Asking $320) Free Same Day Delivery And Installation (Free. Be sure to inspect your new product before installation. Once it is installed, the installer will test to ensure that the product is working properly. If not, Lowe’s will ensure the delivery and installation of a new replacement appliance.
Before we arrive to your residence:
- Make sure a responsible adult, 18 years or older, will be present during delivery
- Ensure a clear path from the street to the residence entrance (clear ice, snow, debris, etc.) and the home has an accessible path (move furniture, toys, pets, etc.)
- Install an anti-tip device for free standing and slide-in ranges deliveries with hookup. Determine and offer for sale any needed parts/accessories or installation services – not included in the appliance purchase – to safely connect appliances to home utilities.
- If move old appliance service is purchased, the delivery team will relocate your old appliance for each like delivered to an accessible location on the delivery premises. Install an anti-tip device for free standing and slide-in ranges deliveries with hookup.
- Visually inspect the items to make sure there’s no damage. If you see damage, please contact your retailer and report the damage
- Connect new appliance(s) to existing home utilities and test for proper operation (Perform test when proper gas, water supply lines, venting and shutoff valves required are present in the home 3ft. behind the appliance and on the same floor level)
- Remove all packaging materials from your home
- Either remove the appliance or item being replaced from the delivery premises or relocate the appliance or item being replaced on the premises to a lower floor, basement or garage. Move 1 item for each like item delivered
- When we remove a “haul away” item from your home we will recycle your used item following strict, environmentally friendly guidelines
- Remove their shoes, but will act with due care to protect your home and merchandise
- Lift or hoist merchandise over banisters, countertops or other obstructions, or through windows to complete a delivery
- Relocate used appliances to a different address or re-connect relocated, used appliances to the home’s utilities
- Perform carpentry, electrical or plumbing work or install appliance trim kits
- Install a free-standing or slide-in range without installing a range anti-tip device
If your refrigerator dispenses water and/or ice cubes, there needs to be space between the refrigerator and the wall for the water line. This reduces the risk of deterioration in existing lines.
- 3-prong grounded electrical outlet within 3 ft. of appliance location
- Water supply & shutoff
- Water shut-off valve on the same floor level as the appliance and preferably within 3 ft. of the appliance location
- Provide appliance literature
- Reverse new merchandise doors on site, if needed
- Connect new appliance to existing water line and check for leaks
- Place racks, crispers, trays and door handles in recommended positions
- Plug unit in and set to a mid-range cold setting and level the refrigerator or freezer
- Verify 240V grounded, 50 AMP electrical or gas power supply availability
- Ensure water supply with accessible shut-off valve on the same floor level and/or gas supply with an accessible shut-off valve that is preferably within 3 ft. of the appliance location
- Connect delivered appliances to existing home utilities as described on Pg. 2
- Install the appliance if installation services were included in your purchase. The installation service will be a separate appointment with your Installation contractor
- Delivery of product to residence / location
- Inspection of installation work area prior to start of installation
- Identify any additional work required and review cost prior to performing any work
- Remove existing unit from accessible location and set aside
- Hook up new unit to existing code approved utilities
- Install the included dishwasher installation kit
- Dispose of job related debris
Washing Machine Free Delivery Installation
- Water line Shut off valve
- New water line (if not purchased with Dishwasher)
- Cabinet modifications
- Countertop modifications
- Electrical upgrades
- Electrical outlets
Washing Machine Free Delivery And Installation Home Depot
Bosch say, “our washing machines are tested a thousand times, for only one result; quality.”
And it’s true, before a Bosch washing machine leaves its factory, each one of the, approximately, 1,000 components is tested to ensure they meet the Bosch standards for quality, functionality and reliability – with every model additionally stress tested to ensure it meets usability levels which support households for a long time.
In addition to quality, Bosch washing machines have features further designed to make your life better and easier. For example, their Ecosilence Drive keeps their machines famously quiet, and the reload function allows you to add to the load after you’ve pressed start.
All things considered a Bosch machine is a reliable and functional choice for busy households.
We are DB Domestics and this is our Bosch Washing Machine shopping page. It features, freestanding models from the Bosch range. We also carry integrated washing machines as well as both integrated and freestanding washer dryers. If you need support please call and talk to one of our friendly shop floor team. If you're local, why not visit us.