UPDATE: Windows 8.1 Preview is no longer available for download. Download Windows 10 instead, the installation method is the same. The free tool downloads and creates the installation media you need to install Window 8.1 right away, without having to first install Windows 8 and then update to Windows 8.1, a lengthy process. WinToHDD is a free All-in-One Windows deployment tool which can help you install, reinstall or clone Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 without having a CD/DVD/USB drive. The system clone feature of WinToHDD can help you migrate operating systems to.
Usb Installer For Windows 8.1 Free Download
Usually, whenever a new OS or OS update release happens, Microsoft will allow users to download it from the installer or download it as ISO to install them whenever we want using DVD/USB media. When Windows 8.1 was released this week, Microsoft made it available through Windows Store. However, there are ways to download Windows 8.1 ISO from Microsoft. Neowin posted the below steps which you can follow to download the ISO and install it from USB stick.
- Head over to http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/upgrade-product-key-only
- Scroll down and click Install Windows 8 (This will trigger the installer assistant).
- Enter your Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro or Windows 8 Upgrade product key, confirm that you will be downloading the bits for the version you paid for.
- As soon as it starts downloading, close the installer assistant from the (X) in the top-right corner.
- Go back to the Microsoft Windows upgrade page, click Install Windows 8.1, and download the newer installer assistant.
- Run the newer install assistant.
- When the download is complete, you can choose to install the OS right-then, or you can choose the option: Install by creating media. This option will allow you to create a USB/DVD media.
- Select USB drive if you want to install the installation files to a USB stick or select the ISO option if you want to obtain the ISO.
Enjoy the Windows 8.1 experience after installing from the downloaded ISO. Neowin has even got some screenshots of the process. Check them out from the link below.
In this article you will find the download of the latest Microsoft Windows operating system, Windows 8.1 Pro in english.
The version that you link to download is original and completely legal. You have test a few days after the Windows 8.1 Pro package installed.
Install Windows 8.1 Free Download
The Windows 8.1 package for 32-bit is ISO image.
To burn an ISO image to a DVD you can proceed as follows:
The file you will download is in ISO format
Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit System Requirements
1 Gigahertz or faster 32-bit (x86) with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
1 Gigabyte (GB) RAM
16 GB available space
Diretx 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Windows Media Center license sold separately
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- BitLocker requires either Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 or a USB flash drive (Windows 8.1 Pro only)
- Client Hyper-V requires a 64-bit system with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities and additional 2 GB of RAM (Windows 8.1 Pro only)
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF
Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit in English Free Download
Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit EN